For The Base:
1 cup oreo cookies roughly chopped
¼ cup butter melted
For the Cheesecake:
1 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup Nutella
2 tablespoon instant coffee, dissolved in 2 teaspoon boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 5″tin loose bottom tin generously.
For The Crust:
- In the food processor, blitz the oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Press evenly into the cake tin and set aside
For the Batter:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the nutella and coffee mixture into cream cheese and beat on low speed to combine.
- Pour over oreo crust and bake in a bain marie for 30 – 40 minutes or until the centre of the cheesecake is set but slightly jiggles when touched. Let it sit in the oven for one hour after after it has been turned off.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Chill for 4 hours to overnight before serving.